The Energy Coalition
Relocation Strategies was retained to execute the relocation of the The Energy Coalition’s corporate offices as the organization needed to expand.
In addition to overseeing the RFP process for the vendors necessary to execute the move, Relocation Strategies developed and managed the overall schedule for all vendors involved, including new furniture installation, low-voltage cabling and security and access. When TEC had to vacate its old location before construction was completed, Relocation Strategies coordinated a plan with the new building’s general contractor to secure an area of the building for TEC to temporarily store its contents onsite.
Additionally, Relocation Strategies arranged for another client to receive TEC’s old furniture, saving TEC significant disposal costs as well as achieving its environmental objective of avoiding the need for using a landfill.
Scope of Services
- Construction Coordination
- Project Schedule Development
- Vendor Selection
- Staff Training
- Onsite Project Management
- 35 Employees
- 8,000 sq. ft.
- Acted as owner’s representative in interfacing with Irvine Company and its GC on construction management.
- Organized a secure area to temporarily store contents when new location was not completed at time old location had to be vacated.
- Successfully met client’s objective of not disposing of old furniture that was not being relocated.