Swift Health Systems (INBRACE)
Relocation Strategies was retained to execute the relocation and expansion of Swift Health Systems, the company behind the revolutionary INBRACE orthodontic product. A start-up half a decade ago, Swift is a rapidly growing company and was consolidating its entire operations spread between two locations into its new headquarters. Relocation Strategies relieved Swift of a multi-layer effort so that the company could stay focused on its aggressive growth. Furthermore, Relocation Strategies developed a plan to stage the project in a manner that allowed Swift to continuously operate on all fronts, including its lab, manufacturing and treatment operations.
Relocation Strategies was responsible for new furniture purchases, including a highly-efficient configuration of 72 modular workstations that will allow for company growth, low-voltage cable installation and security and access systems. Relocation Strategies also established an offsite location to receive and temporarily store lab equipment, audio-visual equipment and other furnishings until the relocation occurred.
Scope of Services
- Furniture Procurement
- Low-Voltage Cabling
- Security and Access System
- Lab Equipment Recepit and Temporary Storage
- Project Schedule and Coordination
- On-Site Project Management
- 70 Employees
- 1,700 sq. ft.
- Avoid disruption to research, manufacturing and treatment facilities
- Minimize client management time during rapid growth phase
- Highly-efficient workstation configuration to maximize growth potential
- Offset 45% of fee through savings achieved by arranging one element initially earmarked for general contractor