Relocation Strategies was retained to execute the consolidation of multiple locations for Hanwha Techwin’s establishment of its Center of Excellence (COE) in Cypress. Hanwha had just purchased Samsung C&T Automation, Inc., the worldwide leader in high speed, high precision SMT machines, and was outfitting the COE to showcase four fully operational SMT lines.
Relocation Strategies was responsible for project coordination, the sourcing and management of movers, relocation of office and warehouse contents, including pallet racks, and decommissioning.
Scope of Services
- Risk Assessment
- Project Schedule and Coordination
- Vendor Selection, Management and Payment
- Interim Moves
- On-site Project Management
- Multiple Decommissions
- 25 Employees
- 16,000 sq. ft.
- Disassembly and reassembly of pallet racking
- Relocation of inventory parts – labeled, packed, and restocked per plan
- Returned vacated premises in manner that avoided holdover rent or backcharges