IT Relocation requires a lot of planning and technical expertise. Here at Relocation Strategies, our business relocation consultant team has experience in a vast array of industries. IT equipment are often the lifeblood of any company, not to mention a company that is focused on providing IT solutions for their clients. An IT business relocation can be tedious but developing an IT relocation project plan is the place to start.
IT Relocation Project Plan
The earlier you start planning your business relocation, the less risk you’ll experience. Your relocation project plan is, without a doubt, the best step you can take to ensure your business relocation is executed on time and on budget.
This IT Relocation Checklist gives you can idea of the key points you must include when devising your IT relocation plan. These phases can include any and all of the following:
- Your team must evaluate and plan for the business technology requirements of your new office location
- You must access available connectivity resources ahead of time. Then, identify restrictions from the new landlord or property management company
- Creating a resilient Business Continuity Plan to safeguard your valuable data and information
- Organizing your technology move (from packing boxes to organization in the new space)
- Creating & effectively using a test plan to ensure everything is working in the new space
Business Relocation Project Managers
We can agree that it is an entirely reasonable expectation that a company’s communications infrastructure (computers, servers, email, copiers, fax machines, phone systems etc) are fully functional even after a large business relocation. It’s a hard project to manage for someone who doesn’t have experience in the field. It takes time, experience, organization, and dedication to pull off an IT relocation project plan and execute it flawlessly. That’s where your relocation consultant team comes in.
Relocation Consultant Team
If you’re planning an IT relocation or any business relocation throughout the US and internationally, you’ll need support. Get in contact with our relocation consultants today and get a plan in place. You don’t want your business to suffer the effects of a poorly planned business relocation.