Relocation Strategies was retained to execute the relocation of Lifetech Resources, a manufacturer of cosmetic and personal care products. Having outgrown its Chatsworth, CA facility, Lifetech had purchased a building in Moorpark.
By developing and executing a schedule of five phased moves of two production lines each, Relocation Strategies enabled Lifetech to maintain its production capabilities in order to meet all its fulfillment deadlines.
Relocation Strategies was also responsible for relocating all contents, including 1500 pallets of inventory, labs, mixers, and office furnishings and contents.
Additionally, Relocation Strategies sourced and managed the installation of used racking. We kept that transaction on pace to avoid price increases during a time that prices were rising due to the imposition of steel import tariffs.
Scope of Services
- Move Management
- Racking Procurement
- Inventory Transfer
- Project Schedule and Coordination
- Vendor Selection
- On-site Project Management
- 110 Employees
- 125,000 sq. ft.
- Phased move of 10 production lines to avoid disruption to operations
- Provided interim trucking services to shuttle materials between two locations during three-week transition
- Sourced used tacking for more than 1,500 positions