Relocation Strategies was retained to execute the relocation of the North American headquarters of Jollibee Foods Corporation, a Filipino multinational fast food company which owns and operates more than 1,300 stores.
Having outgrown its City of Industry facility, Jollibee moved into the top two floors of West Covina’s tallest office building. Initially retained for move management services, Relocation Strategies’ focus included developing management presentations for each element of Jollibee’s sophisticated IT needs, covering phone systems, Internet services and security and access systems. However, as the project progressed, Jollibee recognized it required Relocation Strategies’ construction management services to guide Landlord’s tenant improvements.
Relocation Strategies’ efforts in several areas of finishes and requirements for final inspections ensured that the project was completed at a higher level of quality and in a more timely manner.
Scope of Services
- Construction Management
- Move Management
- Staff Training
- Project Schedule and Coordination
- Vendor Selection
- Oversight of Furniture and IT Instillation
- On-site Project Management
- 100 Employees
- 28,000 sq. ft.
- Scope broadened to include construction management of Landlord’s general contractor as construction issues were identified.
- Ensured completion of multi-phase effort ahead of grand opening attended by corporate leadership, city and county officials, and media outlets.