Relocation Strategies was retained to relocate Windes’ corporate headquarters in Long Beach as well as to consolidate its three Orange County offices into the top floor of its new Irvine location. The project included the coordination of furniture selections for both offices, including deliveries and installation, and the organization and execution of the move and subsequent decommissioning.
As a result of Relocation Strategies’ efforts in Irvine, Windes was able to adjust to a changing construction schedule and complete the relocation during one of Windes’ narrow windows targeted for minimal productivity loss.
Relocation Strategies was also responsible for decommissioning Windes’ vacated offices. During the process, Relocation Strategies coordinated the transfer of a portion of the furnishings to one of its other clients and the donation of another portion to two charities, thereby drastically reducing the disposal costs.
Scope of Services
- Furniture Procurement
- Project Schedule and Coordination
- Vendor Selection and Management
- Move Training
- On-site Project Management
- Site Decommission
- 170 Employees
- 42,000 sq. ft.
- Adapted plan to conform to COVID-19 protocol.
- Achieved significant savings for client on new ISP and low-voltage cabling.
- Reduced disposal costs of old furnishings by repurposing portions with two charities and another Relocation Strategies client.