Relocation Strategies Cincinnati has worked with Kellogg’s brand since 2001 in an ongoing capacity. Although Kellogg’s is located in Battle Creek Michigan well outside of our territory, the Kellogg’s Corporate Facilities team utilizes RSI for several aspects of their national office relocation projects.
RSI’s typical role within a Kellogg’s project starts with a visit to the subject facility for an assessment of the project including logistics, evaluation of furnishings, operational analysis and to host a meeting with the local management team. Post visit, RSI’s Project Manager presents finding and recommendations back to the Kellogg’s Corporate Facilities Team. From there, RSI participates or hosts weekly project planning calls with the overall project team. RSI will source new and used furnishings for the locations depending on needs, solicit bids from various vendors from movers to light construction or tenant improvement and visit the site multiple times to work with local staff and to manage execution of the project.
Scope of Services
- Move Budget Assessment
- Project Schedule and Coordination
- Move Management – Office
- On Site Project Management
- Financial Governance
- Procurement of Used Modular Workstations
- Procurement of New Office Furnishings
- Various – From 5,000 sq. ft. and Employees to 60,000 sq. ft. and 120 + Employees
- Furniture Procurement & Installation
- Maintaining Facility Productivity
- RFP/RFQ All Vendors
- Implementation of All Audio & Visual Components
- Telecommunications & IT Infrastructure